Sky-Watcher Explorer 150PDS EQ3-2
Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimise performance for prime-focus photography.
Even better performance for astro-photography and visual use can be achieved when used in combination with Sky-Watcher’s Newtonian coma corrector.
- Explorer 150PDS Newtonian Reflector Telescope
- Eyepiece Supplied: 25mm (1.25″/31.7mm)
- Finderscope: 6×30
- Equatorial Mount with Aluminium Tripod
Magnification (with eyepiece supplied): x30 Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
Telescope Focal Length: 750mm (f/5)
Primary Mirror: Parabolic
Focuser: Crayford 2″ (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1
Secondary Mirror Supports: 0.5mm Ultra-Thin
Mount: EQ3-2 Equatorial Mount with Aluminium Tripod
33% more Light-Gathering than 130mm
- Optical Design
- 6 inch
- Mount Type
- EQ-3-2 Deluxe
- Focal Length
- 750 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- No, I want to find objects myself
Click here to leave a review