Sky-Watcher SkyMax 127 AZ5
Ideal Grab-and-Go Telescope for Easy Visual Astronomy as well as High Power Daytime Terrestrial Observations! The compact but powerful SKYMAX-127 is ideal for the observation of double-stars, and the surface detail of the Moon and bright planets
Its high-resolution, long focal length optical system is multi-coated to maximise contrast and image sharpness.
The supplied erect image diagonal provides an upright, fully corrected image allowing the telescope to be also used for terrestrial observing.
The elegant, well engineered and easy to use AZ5 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
Get a variable polarising filter to allow you to see the feet of wading birds in the water. This will also reduce harsh brightness of leaves if you are observing wildlife in a tree.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x60 & x150
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x254
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
- 55% more Light Gathering than 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.8)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 90º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25"
- AZ5 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount & Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Mount Rotation Angle (Continuous): 360° (Azimuth), -50° to + 90° (Altitude)
- Height Range of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 86.5cm - 158.5cm
- Total Overall Weight: 8.6kg
- Weight (g)
- Optical Design
- Maksutov Cassegrain
- 5 inch
- Mount Type
- Focal Length
- 1500 mm
- Focal Ratio
- Optical Coatings
- Multi Coated
- One Year
- WaterProof/Nitrogen Filled?