Opticron MM4 60 GA ED/45 Travelscope SDLv3 15-45x
Designed & manufactured in Japan, the compact HDF ED optical system creates an instrument only 260mm/10.2" long
Combining all the features that make our travelscopes the #1 choice for thousands of users the world over, the MM4 60 GA ED series continue to deliver our maxim; “smaller, lighter, brighter, sharper” to anyone searching for a supremely compact & versatile high quality instrument for long range accurate observation while on the move.
Constructed from lightweight materials, an MM4 60 weighs about the same as pair of 42mm binoculars and can be used without a support for crystal clear flat-field observation at magnifications below 20x. Unlike binoculars, they deliver stunning clarity and definition up to 45x when fitted with HDF T or SDL zoom eyepieces. Compatible with HR2/3, HDF and SDL eyepieces, existing fieldscope owners can use their eyepiece with an MM4 body.
- 60mm HDF ED lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system
- Removable rubber objective lens cover
- Large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Supplied with Opticron SDLv3 15-45x eyepiece
- Telephoto option for SLR photographySupplied Accessories
MM4 60 GA ED Travelscopes kits are supplied complete with eyepiece and removable objective lens coverGuarantee
30 year (body), 10 year (eyepiece)