Barr & Stroud Target 15-45x 60mm
• Multi coated lenses and Bak-4 Prisms – All Saharas spotters feature Bak-4 prisms and are multi coated, precision ground lenses to provide optical performance that is equal to, or better than anything in its class.
• Polycarbonate construction – All Safari spotting scopes are manufactured from lightweight polycarbonate which reduces overall weight and makes it extremely rugged and durable.
• Rubber armour covered – A rugged rubber armour covering quiets down bumps and protects your Sahara spotting scope from abrasions and damage from regular use.
• Waterproof, Fog proof & Nitrogen Filled – All Sahara Series spotting scopes are waterproof, fog proof and nitrogen purged to ensure many years of performance.
• Built-In Sliding Sunshade – Each Sahara spotting scope features a sliding sunshade that is built-in to the objective lens of the scope to further reduce glare.
• Accessories – All Sahara spotting scopes come with rugged stay on cases.
Minimum distance that the scope will focus to in m.
Type of glass used in construction
Lens Coating MC
15x to 45x
Maximum magnification with supplied eyepiece
Size of objective lens in mm.
Viewfinder is angled for ease of viewing
The tripod has the ability to be mounted on a tripod
30m - 19m
Apparent view at 1000m
Immersion tested minimum of 1m for 60sec
Purged with gas to prevent fogging
Weight in kg.
Stay-on carrying case included
- Optical Coatings
- Multi Coated
- Objective Lens Diameter
- The most important feature?
- Weatherproof & Protective Stay on Case Available or Included