Opticron ES100 GA ED 45 v4
Choose Waterproof Case (Green Only) -
Choose EyePiece -
Opticron ES v4 fieldscopes are designed and manufactured to deliver ‘best in class’ optical performance combined with rugged dependability and user comfort. Available in 80mm ED and 100mm ED, the instruments excel in the most important area for the majority of users - image quality. The absence of almost all visible chromatic aberration at even the highest magnification settings combined with superior resolution and colour contrast sets them apart from similarly priced products from other brands.
- Tri-element high definition objective lens system with Opticron F-type multi-coating for superior colour contrast and clarity compared to ‘standard’ multi-coatings
- Magnesium, aluminium and polycarbonate body protected in textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproofing to eliminate condensation
- Accurate 8:1 dual focus system
Weight is kept to a minimum and the ‘scopes are balanced for effective use on a tripod. Other features include a retractable lens hood, integrated rubber objective lens cover and rotating tripod sleeve to enable maximum versatility in hides or viewing from a sitting or prone position. ES v4 scopes are fully compatible with SDLv2 and HDF T eyepieces. Made in Japan. 30 year guarantee.
|Specifications||80 ED/45||100 ED/45|
OG dia (mm)
Min Focus (m)
- Weight (g)
- Optical Coatings
- Fully Multi-Coated
- Objective Lens Diameter
- 30 Years
- WaterProof/Nitrogen Filled?
- The most important feature?
- Digiscoping with a DSLR Camera