Celestron AstroMaster LT 60 AZ Refractor Smartphone Adaptor Moon Filter
Looking for a portable and easy to assemble telescope for celestial viewing? Then the AstroMaster LT Series is just for you! The AstroMaster LT Series produces bright, clear images of the Moon and planets.
Easily observe the belts and moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For breathtaking views of brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light-gathering ability of the Newtonian Reflector.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- StarPointer finderscope for convenience
- Quick release dovetail attachment
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with steel tube legs provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient and accessible storage of accessories
- BONUS Astronomy Software download with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
Moon Filter for reducing the brightness of the Moon for more comfortable viewing.
An easy to use smartphone adaptor is also included to enable you to capture the Moon and planets through your telescope.
OPTICAL TUBE INFO: Optical Design Refractor Aperture 60mm (2.36″) Focal Length 700mm (28″) Focal Ratio 12 Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 20mm (.8″) Magnification of Eyepiece 1 35x Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 10mm (.4″) Magnification of Eyepiece 2 70x Finderscope Built-on StarPointer Star Diagonal Erect Image Diagonal – 1.25″ Highest Useful Magnification 142x Lowest Useful Magnification 8.57x Limiting Stellar Magnitude 11.4 Resolution (Rayleigh) 2.32 arc seconds Resolution (Dawes) 1.93 arc seconds Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye) 73x Optical Coatings Fully-Coated Optical Tube Length 711mm (28″) MOUNT INFO: Mount Type Altazimuth Tripod 1″ steel tubes Software Starry Night Basic Edition
- Optical Design
- 2.75 inch
- Mount Type
- CG-2 Equatoial
- Focal Length
- 900 mm
- Focal Ratio
- Optical Coatings
- Fully Coated
- Normally on display?
- Yes - But Check First If Making A Special Journey!