Sky-Watcher StarQuest-102R f/4.9 Achromatic
The equatorial mount, when polar aligned, allows you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky with its smoothly operated slow motion control cables.
The STARQUEST-102R is a two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractor telescope package, and a well proven performer for ‘Rich-Field’ views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies/planets & the Moon. Supplied complete with Equatorial Mount and adjustable aluminium tripod.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x20 & x50
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Objective Lens Diameter: 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 500mm (f/4.9)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 90º Star Diagonal 1.25"
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- Equatorial Mount with Adjustable Aluminium Tripod & Accessory Tray
- Smooth Slow-Motion Cable Controls to both RA and DEC axes
- Counterweight Bar with Counterweight
- 62.5% more Light Gathering than 80mm
- Optical Design
- 4 inch
- Focal Length
- 500 mm
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- No, I want to find objects myself