Sky-Watcher StarTravel 102 AZ5
102mm 4" F12.7 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Refractor Telescope. Ideal Grab-And-Go Telescope For Easy Visual Astronomy As Well As Daytime Terrestrial Observations The StarTravel 102 is a two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractor and a well proven performer for ‘Rich-Field’ views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies & planets, the Moon and the Sun with safety filtering!
The supplied erect image diagonal provides an upright, fully corrected image allowing the telescope to be also used for terrestrial observing.
The elegant, well engineered and easy to use AZ5 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x20 & x50
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Objective Lens Diameter: 102mm
- 62.5% more Light Gathering than 80mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 500mm (f/4.9)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 6x30 Finderscope
- 90º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25"
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- AZ5 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount & Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- Mount Rotation Angle (Continuous): 360° (Azimuth), -50° to + 90° (Altitude)
- Height Range of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 86.5cm - 158.5cm
- Total Overall Weight: 7.5kg
- Weight (g)
- Optical Design
- 4 inch
- Mount Type
- Focal Length
- 500 mm
- Focal Ratio
- Optical Coatings
- Multi Coated
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- No, I want to find objects myself
- One Year