Kenro Standard Video Tripod Carbon Fibre
The Kenro Standard Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit KENVT102C is manufactured from eight layers of high quality carbon fibre with aluminium alloy castings. It has a maximum working height of 1700mm and a maximum load capacity of 6kg, and is designed for use with camcorders and DSLR cameras. They are covered by a 6-year limited guarantee.
Kenro tripod carries a limited guarantee for 6 years after purchase.
It is supplied complete with a smooth action, fluid pan head with built-in spirit level and quick release plate, as well as a high-quality carry case. The legs feature foam-lined handgrips and adjust out for low-level filming.
Included in the box: KENVT102C Tripod, Ball Head, Shoulder Strap and Carry Case.
1. Spirit level and levelling platform: Ball and socket platform for levelling up with a built-in spirit for final adjustments to assist in avoiding uneven panning actions
2. Flip lock legs: Large, flip lock levers for fast set ups
3. Tripod head: Supplied with a smooth action, fluid pan head with built-in spirit level and quick release plate
4. Adjustable leg angle: The legs adjust out for low-level filming
5. Handgrip: The upper legs are lined with a layer of rubber foam which provides a comfortable, firm grip while carrying the Tripod
6. Carry case: Quality carry case included with shoulder strap
7. 6-year guarantee: All Kenro tripods and monopods are covered by a 6 year limited warranty
|Number of sections||3|
|Max leg diameter||28mm|
|Min leg diameter||22mm|
|Max working height||1700mm|
|Min working height||250mm|