Kenro GHC1 Gimbal Head - Carbon Fibre
Constructed from carbon fibre and aluminium, the Kenro GHC1 Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head is designed for use with large telephoto lenses on DSLRs. It features a 360° smooth panning base, and a swinging arm, both of which have separate locks. An elevated tilt mechanism and height-adjustable platform enables the user to perfectly align the tilt axis of the head with the centre of gravity.
Kenro carries a limited guarantee for 6 years after purchase.
- Maximum load: 15Kg
- Maximum dimensions: 23.5 x 8.9 x 24.7cm
- Base diameter: 65mm
- Tripod bush: 3/8”
- Camera plate:150mm Quick Release Arca Swiss Style
- Dial indicators: Dial indicators on the panning movement and swinging arm
- Manufacturing materials: Carbon fibre and aluminium
- Compatible lenses: Fits virtually all telephoto lenses with a rotation collar