Kenro GHC1 Gimbal Head Carbon Fibre
Constructed from carbon fibre and aluminium, the Kenro GHC1 Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head is designed for use with large telephoto lenses on DSLRs. It features a 360° smooth panning base, and a swinging arm, both of which have separate locks. An elevated tilt mechanism and height-adjustable platform enables the user to perfectly align the tilt axis of the head with the centre of gravity.
Kenro carries a limited guarantee for 6 years after purchase.
- Maximum load: 15Kg
- Maximum dimensions: 23.5 x 8.9 x 24.7cm
- Base diameter: 65mm
- Tripod bush: 3/8”
- Camera plate:150mm Quick Release Arca Swiss Style
- Dial indicators: Dial indicators on the panning movement and swinging arm
- Manufacturing materials: Carbon fibre and aluminium
- Compatible lenses: Fits virtually all telephoto lenses with a rotation collar