Kenro Ultimate Travel Tripod Carbon Fibre BC2 Ball Head
Lightweight at just 1.93kg yet incredibly durable, the Kenro Ultimate Travel Tripod Kit is manufactured from eight layers of high-quality carbon fibre. It has a maximum load capacity of 10kg, and can reach up to 187cm in height.
Kenro tripod carries a limited guarantee for 6 years after purchase.
With legs that are able to fold back 180°, a smooth ball head, and a detachable leg that converts into a monopod, this ultra-compact is designed with travellers in mind.
- Compact Design: Designed with the traveller in mind. This tripod is fast and easy to set up. When not in use the legs can be folded back 180 degrees for ultra-compactness
- Centre Column Technology: The centre column has an easy ball action and converts from vertical to horizontal quickly and easily. The column also has a smooth 360 degree calibrated panning control. The centre column is also reversible. Standard and short centre columns are supplied with the kit, enabling very low-level photography
- Monopod feature: One of the tripod legs is quickly removable, and when attached to the centre column is instantly converted to a full size monopod with ball head
- Twist Lock Legs: Supplied with twist lock legs, making the Tripod quick to set up and adjustments fast and straightforward
- Tripod Head: Matched dual-action ball head with an Arca Swiss-style quick release plate and built-in spirit level
- Adjustable Leg Angle: The legs fold out with stops in 3 positions for lower level photography
- Handgrip: Supplied complete with a comfortable padded handgrip
- Carry Case: Quality carry case included
- Feet: Rubber and spiked feet included
- Number of sections: 4
- Maximum leg diameter: 28mm
- Minimum leg diameter: 18mm
- Maximum working height: 187cm
- Minimum working height: 20.5cm
- Folded length: 48cm
- Weight: 1.93kg
- Maximum weight load: 10kg
- Maximum Monopod height: 177.5cm