Celestron Wedge HD Pro For CPC Evolution 925
Celestron's HD Pro Wedge is designed to support our fork mounted CPC Schmidt Cassegrain Telescopes up to 11" and the Evolution 925.
The HD Pro Wedge provides a heavy duty, stable platform that is perfect for astro-imaging and guarantees minimal vibration.
A low latitude range of 0-90 degrees makes this wedge functional for use at the equator.
Built-in features include altitude/azimuth adjustment controls with oversized knobs attached for easy polar alignment, a hand control holder that provides the option of placing on the wedge or the fork arm (or Evolution 925), a tilt plate for easier mounting of the telescope by simply rotating the scope onto the wedge, and a large 14 mm diameter latitude adjustment screw to add strength and stability while supplying less vibration and easier rotation with a heavy telescope.
- 14 MM DIAMETER LATITUDE ADJUSTMENT SCREW - Adds strength and stability. Does not flex or bend providing less vibration and making it easier to rotate a heavy telescope.
- 0-90 DEGREE LATITUDE RANGE - Low latitude range, perfect for use at the equator.
- BUILT-IN HAND CONTROL HOLDER - Allows user to place the hand control on the wedge or fork arm. Hand control won't fall off when fork arm is angled towards the ground.
- TILT PLATE - Recesses to fit base of telescope and base of scope drops into place just by rotating. Mounting telescope on wedge becomes easier.
- HEAVY DUTY SIDE PLATES - More rigid with more material provides less vibration while imaging.
Click here to leave a review