- On sale!
Sky-Watcher Explorer 200P OTA Newtonian Reflector
Sky-Watcher Explorer-200P 200mm (8") f/1000 Parabolic Newtonian Reflector Optical Tube Assembly
All Sky Watcher Black Diamond Newtonian Reflectors feature 0.5mm ultra-thin secondary mirror supports to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss, and high quality Paraboloidal primary mirrors to eliminate spherical aberration. The mirrors are ‘parabolised’ to bring all the light rays to the same focal point to produce sharp, contrasty images which are full of detail. Ideal for Planetary and deep sky observation.
Sky-Watcher Explorer-200P Features:
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x40, x80, x100, x200
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x400
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 200mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1000mm (f/5)
- Eyepiece Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25" (with Camera Adaptor)
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 77% more Light Gathering than 150mm
- Optical Design
- 8 inch
- Focal Length
- 1000 mm
- Focal Ratio
- Normally on display?
- Yes - But Check First If Making A Special Journey!