Sky-Watcher Explorer 150PL Parabolic
Sky-Watcher Explorer-150PL 150mm (6") f/1200 Parobolic Newtonian Reflector Optical Tube Assembly. All Sky Watcher Black Diamond Newtonian Reflectors feature 0.5mm ultra-thin secondary mirror supports to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss, and high quality Paraboloidal primary mirrors to eliminate spherical aberration.
The mirrors are ‘parabolised’ to bring all the light rays to the same focal point to produce sharp, contrasty images which are full of detail. Ideal for Planetary and deep sky observation.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x48, x96, x120 & x240
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/8)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- X2 Barlow Lens 1.25"
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 33% more Light Gathering than 130mm
- Optical Design
- 6 inch
- Focal Length
- 1200 mm
- Focal Ratio
- One Year