Sky-Watcher Explorer 150PL Parabolic
150mm (6") f/1200 Parobolic Newtonian Reflector Optical Tube Assembly
0.5mm ultra-thin secondary mirror supports to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss
High quality Paraboloidal primary mirrors to eliminate spherical aberration.
The mirrors are ‘parabolised’ to bring all the light rays to the same focal point to produce sharp, contrasty images which are full of detail. Ideal for Planetary and deep sky observation.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x48, x96, x120 & x240
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/8)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- X2 Barlow Lens 1.25"
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 33% more Light Gathering than 130mm
- Optical Design
- 6 inch
- Focal Length
- 1200 mm
- Focal Ratio
- One Year