- On sale!
Sky-Watcher StarTravel 120 4.75" T OTA
Ideal for Daytime Terrestrial Observations as well as Deep-Sky Astronomical Use.
Sky-Watcher STARTRAVEL telescopes are two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractors, that are well proven performers for ‘Rich-Field’ views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies & planets, the Moon and the Sun, as well as giving excellent daytime terrestrial views.
These wide-field, short-tube telescopes are great as fixed aperture lenses for both Astrophotography and terrestrial photography. Their “fast" focal ratios make them useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x24 & x60
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x240
- Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 600mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Red Dot Finder
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 45º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25"/31.7mm
- Supplied with Tube Rings and Dovetail bar
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- 38% more Light Gathering than 102mm
An ordinary single lens brings different wavelengths of light to different focal pointsAll Sky-Watcher Refractors are built with air-spaced two-element lenses, which reduce chromatic aberration more than standard doublet lenses.
- Optical Design
- 4.7 inch
- Focal Length
- 600 mm
- Focal Ratio