- On sale!
Celestron CM2000CF Microscope
Last one & has been on display, though never used.
The Celestron Labs CM2000CF Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features you’re looking for at an economical price. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), you’ll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x.
- Lab-ready compound microscope with 2000x power
- 10x and 20x eyepieces (10x with pointer)
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses - 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- View specimens at 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Built-in halogen lower illumination for easy viewing
- Universal AC adapter included
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features a fully adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 colored filters. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm concentrates and focuses the lower illumination for enhanced viewing making the CM2000CF an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research and more.
|Eyepieces||(1) WF 10X (with pointer)/ (1) WF 20X|
|Objectives||(4) achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x- on quad click rotating objective turret|
|Magnification||40x to 2000x|
|Focuser||Coarse and fine focus knobs|
|Head||360-degree monocular with 45-degree incline|
|Illuminator||Lower, halogen, adjustable|
|Condenser||Abbe NA 1.25 with Iris adjustment|
|Stage||Mechanical stage, 4.3 in x 4.9 in (110mm x 125mm)|
|Power||AC plug (110-240V)|
|Accessories||10 prepared slides, 3 color filters (blue, yellow, green), immersion oil|
|Dimensions||5.5 in x 7.25 in x 15.12 in (140 mm x 184 mm x 384 mm)|
|Weight||6lbs.-6oz. (2.9 kg)|