Sky-Watcher StarQuest 130P Reflector
The mount features a high quality clutch system, precision 122 gear-tooth/360° gearing on both axes and excellent stability with a maximum payload of 3kg. The equatorial mount, when polar aligned, allows you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky with its smoothly operated slow motion control cables.
With an extremely useful 130mm of light gathering aperture and a superb parabolic primary mirror, the STARQUEST-130P telescope package is a highly capable all-rounder for the observation of the Moon, bright planets/nebulae, galaxies and star clusters. Supplied complete with Equatorial Mount and adjustable aluminium tripod.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x26 & x65
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- Equatorial Mount with Adjustable Aluminium Tripod and Accessory Tray
- Smooth Slow-Motion Control Cables to both RA and DEC Axes
- Counterweight Bar with Counterweight
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
- Optical Design
- 5 inch
- Focal Length
- 650 mm
- Focal Ratio
- Optical Coatings
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- No, I want to find objects myself
- One Year
- Normally on display?
- Yes - But Check First If Making A Special Journey!