Sky-Watcher Explorer 150P EQ3 Pro SynScan
- Magnification (with eyepieces supplied): x30, x60, x75, x150
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 750mm (f/5)
- Eyepiece Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25"(with camera adaptor)
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- EQ3 PRO SynScan Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- 42,900+ Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Built-in Dual-Axis Stepper Motors
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 33% more Light Gathering than 130mm
- PLEASE NOTE: The Motor Control box supplied (situated left of handset in above picture) is designed to clamp onto 1.75” Diameter Stainless Steel Pipe tripod legs. In this instance the Motor Control Box should be attached with either cord or Velcro (Not Supplied)
The traditional 6" f/8 Newtonian on a German equatorial. A good lunar and planetary scope. A long focal ratio parabolic primary and small secondary ensure this type of telescope can deliver high contrast planetary views.
You will need a 12v DC Powertank or a regulated 230v AC to 12vDC tip positive adapter power supply.
- Optical Design
- 6 inch
- Mount Type
- EQ-3 Pro SynScan Go-To
- Focal Length
- 1200 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- Yes, I would like a scope to guide me.