- On sale!
Sky-Watcher Explorer 150PL EQ3 PRO SynScan
- Magnification (with eyepieces supplied): x48, x96, x120, x240
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/8)
- Eyepiece Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25"(with camera adaptor)
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- EQ3 PRO SynScan Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- 42,900+ Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Built-in Dual-Axis Stepper Motors
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 33% more Light Gathering than 130mm
The traditional 6" f/8 Newtonian on a German equatorial. A good lunar and planetary scope. A long focal ratio parabolic primary and small secondary ensure this type of telescope can deliver high contrast planetary views.
You will need a 12v DC Powertank or a regulated 230v AC to 12vDC tip positive adapter power supply.
- Optical Design
- 6 inch
- Mount Type
- EQ-3 Pro SynScan Go-To
- Focal Length
- 1200 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- Yes, I would like a scope to guide me.