Hama Over-Ear Stereo Headphones
If you are plugging a pair of headphones into your metal detector, hi-fi system or TV, it is unlikely that you are only going to sit there for 5 minutes wearing them. If you are listening to entire music album or watching a film it could end up being hours before you take them off your ears, which is why maximum wear comfort is must have for the best sound experience.
With a frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz, sensitivity of 113dB and impedance of 32Ohms, sound is pumped through the Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) inner conductor for better single transfer and crystal clear clarity with a gold plated 3.5mm jack adapter to minimise interference. There is even a gold plated 6.35mm adapter included so the headphones can be connected to stereo systems, mixing boards etc. with a 6.35mm output for convenient compatibility and production of high quality, uninterrupted sound across the range of entertainment devices.
- Metal Detectors
- Ideal for Hi-Fi or TV
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transition
- Closed design that completely covers the ears for shielding out exterior noise
- Single-sided cable for comfortable wearing with no tangles
- Gold-plated adapter for connecting headphones to stereo systems, mixing boards, etc. with an 6.35mm audio output
- Adjustable, padded headbands for increased carrying comfort
- Normally on display?
- Yes - But Check First If Making A Special Journey!
Click here to leave a review