Opticron Gallery Scope 8x20 Macro Focus
Named with the art critic in mind, Opticron Gallery Scopes are an excellent tool for the macro study of wildlife as well as easy to use field monoculars that fit unnoticed into a shirt pocket or backpack
Boasting a high quality Japanese made roof prism optical system, the 8x20 delivers crisp clear images with a useful 7.0° field of view. Focusing at 15m/49ft and over requires only minor adjustment. Wind the focusing fully out and you will be rewarded with close focus to 30cm/12" perfect for detailed inspection of all kinds of flora and fauna.
- Ultra compact roof prism design finished in metallic black
- Fully multi-coated optical system (all air/glass surfaces)
- Eyepiece focusing
- Fold down rubber eyecup
- Macro focus facility to 30cm/12"
- 24x Microscope option using the 30259 LED Microstand
Gallery Scope monoculars are supplied in a soft case with monocular strap and dust caps.
- Height (mm)
- Weight (g)
- Optical Coatings
- Fully Multi-Coated
- Nearest Focus Distance (m)
- 0.3m 1'
- 30 Years
- WaterProof/Nitrogen Filled?