Baader Microstage Digiscoping Adapter
The Baader MicroStage II enables camera adaption onto almost any telescope, direct on eyepiece, onto spotting scope and many binoculars.
The camera support arm moves to the side (with clickstop action) for visual aiming. Camera remains completely adjusted and ready for shooting the image when the support arm is 'clicked' back into place.
- Rigid, all metal construction
- Holds and centres all digital cameras with standard lens
- Folding design, requires almost no storage space in your accessory case
- Lightweight but extremely strong (290g)
- Holds cameras up to 1kg in weight
- Fits all eyepieces from 29mm to 63mm in diameter
- Measures 175x120x63mm in folded position
- Soft leather bag included for scratch free storage together with your valuable optical equipment
- Clickstop 3D-camera support arm, perfect for all spotting scopes for birders and shooters alike
- Normally on display?
- Yes - But Check First If Making A Special Journey!