3D Bug Specimen Kit
- Four real arthropod specimens provide a wide range of opportunities for examination and discovery
- Specimens in resin helps you observe the insect from all angles
Bug out with this set of 4 real, 3D insect specimens perfectly preserved in resin. These specimens are ideal for observing and imaging with any Celestron digital microscope. Crystal clear resin lets you observe the insects from all angles. Use them for school projects, research, and more.
These specimens make the perfect gift for the young scientist in your life. They'll love learning about fascinating insects from around the world and studying their anatomy up close. Your little entomologist can even display the insects in his or her room when not in use.
This kit includes:
- Asian Giant Hornet (Vespa mandarina Smith)
- Emerald Rose Chafer (Trigonophorus rothschildi varians Bourgoin)
- Ant (no common name) (Camponotus pseudoirritans)
- Jewelled Frog Beetle (Sagra femorata purpurea Lichtenstein)
Click here to leave a review