Celestron Luminos 31mm
- 82 Degrees–Wide FOV for high and low magnifications
- Retractable Eyecups– Ultra-low profile for eyeglass wearers
- Parfocal Eyepiece – Little or no focusing is needed when change from low to high powers
- Threaded Barrels– Accept 2-inch Celestron thread-in filters
- Polished and Hard Anodized Aluminum Barrel – Scratch resistant and high end appearance
Rubber Gripping Ring – For secure handling and smooth control of eyecup
Weight (oz): 1134 g
Angular Field of View (deg): 82 °
Eye Relief (mm): 27 mm (1.06 in)
Optical Coatings: Fully Multi Coated
Barrel Size: 50.8mm/2 in
Field Stop Diameter: 47 mm (1.85 in
For telescopes with 2" eyepiece fittings, an excellent choice for low power extreme wide-field images. Perfect for the Virgo cluster, M31, the Veil Nebula and the Milky way through Cygnus.
For the Veil in Cygnus, budget for a 2" Baader OIII filter. The performance of this eyepiece and a UHC or OIII filter of M42 in a well collimated 9.25", 11" or 14" SCT is stunning.