Baader Maxbright Binocular Viewer Terrestrial
Baader Maxbright Binocular Viewer, designed with a light and extremely sturdy aluminium casing specifically for terrestrial observing, supplied with 1.25" / 45 degree Erecting Roof Prism with built in 2x glasspath corrector (Ind. part number #2956155).
The Baader Maxbright Telescope Binocular Viewer has new proprietary Baader metal die-castings, featuring redesigned prism seats made to the same precision as the Mark V viewer.
- Includes laterally adjustable eyepiece holders (with diopter adjustment and multiple clamp screws).
- The Baader Maxbright Telescope Binocular Viewer features full Multi-coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces which deliver a very bright and contrasty image.
- Excellent illumination of all 1.25" eyepieces - even long focal length wide-field eyepieces.
- T-2 Adaptable, so can be used, for example, with T-2 Maxbright Diagonal #2456100
- Match up with a Glass path corrector to enable the Viewer to achieve focus on any type of Refractor or Reflector (see Item #2456451)