Sky-Watcher Skyliner 250PX Flex Tube Synscan
THE NEW ULTIMATE DOBSONIAN IS BORN
The patented dual-encoder design allows you to manually move the telescope anytime and to anywhere you wish - with no need for realignment. Slewing to an object on the opposite side of the night sky no longer feels like watching a kettle boil. Simply push the tube close to the object and let the computer do the rest of the work.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x48 & x120
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x500
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 254mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/4.7)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): SP10mm & 25mm
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Crayford Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 3-Point tube locking system, fully retractable
- Alt-Azimuth Mount with Accessory Tray and Built-in Heavy-Duty Servo Motors
- SynScan AZ Computerised Handset
- 42,900+ Object Database containinf full Messier, NGC and IC catalogues
- Quiet operation
- Power Requirement: 12v DC Power Supply (Tip Positive). Sky-Watcher 17Ah Power Tank Recommended
- 56% more Light Gathering than 200mm
- Optical Design
- 10 inch
- Mount Type
- Wooden AZ Go-To
- Focal Length
- 1500 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- Yes, I would like a scope to guide me.