Sky-Watcher Skyliner 250PX Dobsonian
254mm (10") f/1200 Parabolic Dobsonian Telescope
Skywatcher supplied product information -
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x48 & x120
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x508
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 254mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/5)
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror (Pyrex Glass)
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 9x50 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Wooden Alt-Azimuth Mount with Accessory Tray
- 56% more Light Gathering than 200mm
All Sky-Watcher Dobsonian models feature 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports to reduce diffraction spikes & light loss, and high quality Parabolic primary mirrors to eliminate spherical aberration.
The Skyliner 250PX models feature Parabolic primary mirrors made of Low Thermal Expansion Pyrex Glass resulting in substantially shorter cooling times.
- Optical Design
- 10 inch
- Mount Type
- Wooden AZ
- Focal Length
- 1200 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- No, I want to find objects myself