Cokin Infiniclear 60-250x Illuminated USB Digital Microscope
The InfiniClear digital microscope offers magnification from 60x up to 250x. It connects to a PC, Laptop or Android Smartphone/tablet via USB and comes with xploview software which allows live viewing, plus recording of video and still images
- USB 2 connection to PC, Laptop or Android Smartphone/Tablet
- Magnification from 60x to 250x (based on a 17" monitor)
- Variable illumination of subject, via 4 white LEDs
- Fine focus adjustment
- USB powered, with standard USB and micro USB adapter cables
- Built-in, adjustable polarising filter
- Snapshot and video functions
- Angle of View (diagonal): 5.6 x 4.2mm (at 60x) - 1.4 x 1.1mm (at 250x)
- Max. Dimensions: 140 x 210 x 130mm
- Includes red, green and blue coloured filters for increased contrast
The microscope comes in a kit, with vertical stand and scaled observation deck. It has adjustable subject illumination, provided by 4 white LEDs and a variable polarising filter allows removal of unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces. There is also a set of red, green and blue coloured filters which can be fitted to increase contrast of certain coloured subjects .
The incredible magnification available allows you to observe amazing detail, far beyond normal human vision, in everyday items such clothing, insects, plants and even food.
Note: The quoted magnification range of 60-250x is based on viewing via a 17" monitor. The larger the monitor, the higher the magnification. Supplied software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS 10.5.6 or later. Android version can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Box Contents: Infiniclear Digital Microscope with USB cable, microscope stand and observation deck, 3 coloured filters, Micro USB adapter cable, xploview software CD, instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 Year
Net Weight: 210g
- Optical Design
- Normally on display?
- Yes - But Check First If Making A Special Journey!
Click here to leave a review