Delivery from £4.95 to most UK mainland adresses*
Nobody At Home To Receive The Delivery?
1. Orders over £50 require a signature on receipt & may not otherwise be left.
2. If your order is sent by courier they will only attempt delivery twice. If after five days you have not contacted the courier to re-arrange a delivery the goods may be returned to us. In this case there would be a further delivery charge payable by the customer.
3. If we send your order by Royal Mail & you do not receive the delivery you may have to visit their sorting office to collect your order.
Delivery To Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Alderney, Sark & Herm
1. Deliveries cost is normally from £4.95 & up to £40.00 on the very heaviest products*
2. Deliveries to the IOM & The Channel Islands may take 1 extra working day.
3. Highlands & Islands Of Scotland are defined by the following postcodes. The other areas of Scotland are known as “Industrial Scotland”:
AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB42, AB43 to AB45, AB51 to AB56 / FK19 to FK21 / HS1 to HS9 / IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV63 / KA27 to KA28 / KW1 to KW17 / PA20, PA23, PA42 to PA46, PA60 to 78 / PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH50 / ZE1 to ZE3
4. There may be an additional £10.00 charge for shipping into Northern Ireland.
Other Countries We Deliver To:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden. These shipments vary & may take 8 working days*.
Also, Australia, Brazil, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore & USA. These delivery times vary & may take 10 working days* to arrive.
Please note we do not deliver to PO Boxes or freight forwarding companies.
Delivery Costs Outside The UK.
For delivery outside the UK have a £20.00 handling charge added to the total price. This charge is plus VAT (tax) where applicable.
Only if your purchase has a small delivery charge there may be no further cost to ship. You can ask about shipping cost prior to purchase!
If there is a further cost to deliver, we will reply to you with a delivery price. Then, if you do not wish to keep the order we will refund the purchase.
If the purchase is large, heavy or of great value please ask us for a delivery quote prior to purchase. Ordinarily we expect you to receive an export purchase in around 10 working days* but you should be aware of any export considerations and our terms & conditions.
Payment & Sales Tax
Customers inside the UK have these options in the purchase check-out: Card Payment & bank transfer.
Customers outside the UK can pay by card payment (We only use £ GBP).
We do not charge sales tax for orders from & delivery to Jersey & Guernsey.
Our operating times & delivery schedule are based on Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00 (local time). Orders must be received by 11:00am for "next day" delivery. All products are subject to availability & you can check availability before ordering.
*Shipping of some heavy items will not have the option of standard &/or express delivery available at the checkout.
The following prices are for delivery to mainland England, Wales & Industrial Scotland where available:
Standard: £4.95 when spending up to £99.99 / £9.95 over £100.00
Express: £9.95 when spending up to £99.99 / £14.95 up to £199.99 / £19.95 over £200
Heavy Items Express: From £20.00