Sky-Watcher StarQuest 102MC F12 Mak-Cassegrain
The mount features a high quality clutch system, precision 122 gear-tooth/360° gearing on both axes and excellent stability with a maximum payload of 3kg.
The equatorial mount, when polar aligned, allows you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky with its smoothly operated slow motion control cables.
The compact but powerful STARQUEST-102MC telescope package is ideal for the observation of double-stars, and the surface detail of the Moon and bright planets. Its high-resolution, long focal length optical system is multi-coated to maximise contrast and image sharpness. Supplied complete with Equatorial Mount and adjustable aluminium tripod.
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x52 & x130
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 102mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1300mm (f/12.74)
- Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
- Red Dot Finder
- 90º Star Diagonal 1.25"
- Equatorial Mount with Adjustable Aluminium Tripod and Accessory Tray
- Smooth Slow-Motion Cable Controls to both RA and DEC Axes
- Counterweight Bar with Counterweight
- 28% more Light Gathering than 90mm
- Optical Design
- 4 inch
- Focal Length
- 1300 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Brightness over image resolution
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- No, I want to find objects myself