Sky-Watcher Skymax 150 HEQ5 Pro SynScan
150mm (6”) f/1800 Computerised GO-TO Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope
- Magnifications with Eyepieces Supplied: x64
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x450
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 150 mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1800mm (f/12)
- Eyepieces Supplied (2"): 28mm
- 9x50 Finderscope & Bracket
- 2”/50.8mm Star Diagonal
- Focusing by Moving Primary Mirror
- HEQ5 PRO SkyScanTMnbsp; Super Heavy-Duty Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- Built-in Dual-Axis Stepper Motors
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- 1.75% Stainless Steel Pipe Tripod with Accessory Tray
With any Cassegrain telescope you will have to consider the affect of dew fall. The cheapest solution is a lens hood but when dew is a real problem then heater straps will effectively evaporate dew and frost.
- Optical Design
- Maksutov Cassegrain
- 6 inch
- Mount Type
- HEQ-5 Pro SynScan Go-To
- Focal Length
- 1800 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- I want to photograph the night sky
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- Yes, I would like a scope to guide me.