Sky-Watcher Skymax 180 EQ5 SynScan
180mm 7inch f/2700 Computerised GOTO Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope
- Magnifications with eyepieces supplied: x96
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x540
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 180mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 2700mm (f/15)
- Eyepieces Supplied (2”): 28mm
- 9x50 Finderscope & Bracket
- 2”/50.8mm Star Diagonal
- Focusing by Moving Primary Mirror
- EQ5 PRO SynScanTM Computerised GOTO Equatorial Mount (Requires 12 volt DC Power Supply)
- Built-in Dual-Axis Stepper Motors
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- 1.75" Stainless Steel Pipe Tripod with Accessory Tray
With any Cassegrain telescope you will have to consider the affect of dew fall. The cheapest solution is a lens hood but when dew is a real problem then heater straps will effectively evaporate dew and frost.
- Optical Design
- Maksutov Cassegrain
- 7 inch
- Mount Type
- HEQ-5 Pro SynScan Go-To
- Focal Length
- 2700 mm
- Focal Ratio
- What is more important?
- Image resolution over brightness
- Telescope to navigate for you?
- Yes, I would like a scope to guide me.
SkyWatcher's instructions for EQ mounted telescopes (3,3-2,5EQ)Download (2.04M)