TS Optics RDA finder scope with base
More than a simple red dot finder. With its solid metal base it fits into most standard quick release finder bases including Vixen, Celestron and Skywatcher
The RDAV is ideal in combination with a normal optical finder, but it can of course also be used on its own. The glass window has a coating for a bright image. For transportation and storage a cover for the glass window is included. The cover can also be used to keep dew away from the finder while it is not in use.
Useful for Astronomy, Nature Observing and Target Shooting.
The RDA has several different brightness settings, from a very bright setting which can be used even in the sunshine during the day, down to a very dim setting that does not blind your eyes during the night.
The Main Features:
- metal design - not a simple plastic item
- solid base for standard finder bases is included.
- weight only approx. 150g
- viewing position approximately 80mm above the tube (with the base attached) => comfortable to look through
- 7 different brightness settings
- four different reticles
- stable collimation mechanism