Sky-Watcher's latest EVOGUIDE-50ED package from OVL is the ultimate new high quality 50 mm doublet ED Guidescope, utilising Ohara S-FPL53 glass for the ED element
This is the new Illuminator to replace the old light source of the Microguide eyepiece #2404300
The new red Log-Pot Illuminator has a very wide (Logarythmic) range of brightness control.
Will also fit Celestron RACI finderscopes, though will only go in 1.5 turns.
Celestron has joined forces with master lunar cartographer Ralph Aeschliman on a two-sided Moon Map. This quality map provides you a great way to familiarize yourself with the Moon, our neighboring world.
Mount your smartphone on your telescope to make use of your favourite planetariam app whilst using your telescope
- Upgrade your Celestron computerized telescope to GPS with SkySync.
- Improve the speed and accuracy of alignments with 16-channel GPS.
- Automatically updates the time and date.
- Plugs into the AUX port on the base of the telescope
- Compatible for all non-GPS Celestron computerized telescopes.
- This adapter works in conjunction with the Celestron Off-Axis Guider to produce a larger area of illumination when imaging through larger SCT & EdgeHD telescopes.
- Custom-designed to pair with the Celestron Off-Axis Guider (#93648) and a 9.25”, 11” or 14” SCT or EdgeHD optical tube.
Mounting plate for Baader guidescope rings #3, length 400 mm, predrilled to fit mount.
These guidescope rings are for tube diameters from 145 to 185mm (2 pc), with 6 large handknobes with screw and ball bearing tips.
These guidescope rings are for tube diameters from 110 to 160mm (2 pc), with 6 large handknobes with screw and ball bearing tips.
Prevents dew from forming on your Schmidt-Cassegrain or EdgeHD corrector lens
Fits 6” and 8” optical tubes
Omegon smartphone holder - lets you use your phone to navigate your telescope
The new Sky-Watcher 90° Polar Scope Eyepiece now makes polar aligning your mount so much easier!
The Off-Axis Guider is an essential astroimaging accessory for long focal length telescopes that require the most accurate guiding possible