The Off-Axis Guider is an essential astroimaging accessory for long focal length telescopes that require the most accurate guiding possible. The Celestron Off-Axis Guider uses a prism to intercept a small portion of the telescope’s focal plane (outside the field of view of the main imaging camera) to locate a guide star.
- This adapter works in conjunction with the Celestron Off-Axis Guider to produce a larger area of illumination when imaging through larger SCT & EdgeHD telescopes.
- Custom-designed to pair with the Celestron Off-Axis Guider (#93648) and a 9.25”, 11” or 14” SCT or EdgeHD optical tube.
- Upgrade your Celestron computerized telescope to GPS with SkySync.
- Improve the speed and accuracy of alignments with 16-channel GPS.
- Automatically updates the time and date.
- Plugs into the AUX port on the base of the telescope
- Compatible for all non-GPS Celestron computerized telescopes.
This is the new Illuminator to replace the old light source of the Microguide eyepiece #2404300
The new red Log-Pot Illuminator has a very wide (Logarythmic) range of brightness control.
Will also fit Celestron RACI finderscopes, though will only go in 1.5 turns.
A premium 102mm guidescope designed to be used in conjunction with the Sky-Watcher Guidescope Mount (prod.code 20244).
Sky-Watcher's latest EVOGUIDE-50ED package from OVL is the ultimate new high quality 50 mm doublet ED Guidescope, utilising Ohara S-FPL53 glass for the ED element. With a focal length of 242 mm it has a very fast focal ratio of f/4.8
These guidescope rings are for tube diameters from 110 to 160mm (2 pc), with 6 large handknobes with screw and ball bearing tips.
These guidescope rings are for tube diameters from 145 to 185mm (2 pc), with 6 large handknobes with screw and ball bearing tips.
Mounting plate for Baader guidescope rings #3, length 400 mm, predrilled to fit mount.