- Our most compact, lightweight, and 2.1a portable lithium power pack
- The built-in 12 volt regulating circuit Provides your telescope with up to 8 hours of consistent power at the proper voltage for optimum telescope performance
- Comes with a rapid charge USB port for fast-charging your electronic devices in the field
Ideal for the travelling amateur astronomer Successor to the previous 19W Outdoor Power Supply Made for outdoor use at cold temperatures
3-in-1 device: portable power pack, red and white LED flashlight, and hand warmer
- 2-in-1 device: portable power pack and hand warmer. 4400 mAh rechargeable battery provides 6 hours of continuous heat.
NexStar Evolution Series
AC Adapter, NexStar Evolution CEVO Charger
- 5000mA 5amp Extra-large LiFePO4 battery technology
- Powers your telescope for up to 17 hours
- Features 2 USB ports for charging other devices, plus a 12V car battery adapter port
- LED light panel provides bright white or red LED illumination for up to 25 hours
- Meets current FAA regulations for carry-on baggage (158.74Wh)
Can not be used to power a telescope without a power tank.
Compatible with Meade, Sky-Watcher & Celestron 17ah Power Tanks.
See 20157 product for 7ah power tanks.
Product image For diagrammatic illustration only.
Rating: 15v DC 800ma Tip Positive
Price £59.95The perfect power supply for larger telescopes: The Baader Planetarium Outdoor Power Supply 60W, supplies 5 Ampere and 12,5 Volt permanent power, so it is perfect for modern, powerful mounts like Celestron mounts: Advanced VX, CGEM DX, CGE Pro, CGX. CGX-L & CPC HD Deluxe. Also Skywatcher HEQ5, NEQ6, and EQ8 mounts.
This 12.8 volt /1.5 Amp switching power supply with protective-disconnect plug serves Sky-Watcher & Celestron telescopes inc the LCM, SLT, SE & AZ-GT series. It is not suitable for the HEQ-5, NEQ6 or VX mounts.
For Sky-Watcher, Celestron and computerised telescopes of other brands requiring a 7a 12V DC power supply
Also useful camping accessory device
Suitable for any device requiring USB or 12v DC Tip Positive through a 2.1 x 5.5mm x 12mm C+ve connector.
Power your telescope with a portable 12V battery pack, like a Celestron & Sky-Watcher PowerTank, or to use power from your car’s battery via the cigarette lighter