£34.00 - £2,218.00
- Optical Design: Newtonian
Regular price £369.00 Price £345.00
Sky-Watcher Explorer-200P 200mm (8") f/1000 Parabolic Newtonian Reflector Optical Tube Assembly
The new QUATTRO series with their fast f/4 focal ratios, have been specially designed for high quality astrophotography with short exposure times. They are of course also fine telescopes for visual observations. Tube interiors have knife-edge ray-traced baffles.
150mm (6") f/1200 Parabolic Newtonian Reflector Telescope
150mm (6") f/1200 Parobolic Newtonian Reflector Optical Tube Assembly
0.5mm ultra-thin secondary mirror supports to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss
High quality Paraboloidal primary mirrors to eliminate spherical aberration.
The new Skywatcher Explorer-150P features a 1.25" 10:1 ratio focuser for enhanced focus control and a shorter tube length with the secondary mirror positioned closer to the primary mirror for more convenient prime-focus photography
A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is included for excellent focusing precision. Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimise performance for prime-focus photography
The new Sky-Watcher EXPLORER-130PDS Newtonian Reflector incorporates the same superb mirror-set as the Explorer-130P Black Diamond Series. A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision
254mm (10") f/4.7 Parabolic Dual-Speed Newtonian Reflector OTA
The Sky-Watcher EXPLORER-150PDS Newtonian Reflector incorporates a Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser for excellent focusing precision
- High quality Dobsonian style stand with a 76 mm reflector optical tube make FirstScope an ideal entry level astronomical telescope.
- Portable and lighweight table-top design makes it easy to store, transport and setup your FirstScope Telescope
- FirstScope is very easy to observe with, the user simply navigates the night sky by moving the tube in the direction of their desired object.
- Stylish and decorative design makes FirstScope a wonderful keepsake for anyone interested in astronomy.
The Astro Fi 130mm Newtonian with fully coated glass optics provides outstanding views of the Moon, planets, and nebulae. Read the critical product review & comparison below
- High quality 114mm Newtonian Reflector on a fully computerized altazimuth mount and tripod
Discover our Solar System with the Celestron AstroMaster The 76EQ provides bright, clear images of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more for great nighttime viewing.
Essential Accessories (not included) are listed below:
Eyepiece & Filter Kit - 2 eyepieces & a 2x Barlow lens that allows SLR cameras to attach (accessory required). 3 Filters inc Moon Filter
Red LED Torch - In astronomy we use red LED torches to keep our "night vision".
Moon Filter (only) - Our moon appears very bright. This filter reduces that & allows the craters to stand out more.