The Opticron Universal Smartphone Mount is a simple and flexible way to connect your smartphone to selected eyepieces and take high magnification photos and video. Your eyepiece must have a diameter of between 40.5-51mm to be compatible.
The BR balance rail perfectly combines with all spotting scopes and can be adjusted individually. Two support points ensure complete balance at perfect stability.
The LensPen is a great tool for all of your optical equipment, including eyepieces, telescopes, spotting scopes, binoculars, microscopes, cameras, lenses, and more. Even your spectacles!
Good for approximately 500 uses - No liquids are used...nothing to spill or dry out.
The Viking Tripod S’port has been designed to enable the effortless carrying of a Telescope and tripod whilst you are out bird watching
- Strong and secure velcro leg fastenings for all full sized tripods
- Flexible side accessed storage with large internal storage pocket
- Easy access small front pocket
- Additional comfort and support with integrated chest strap
- Water bottle holder
- Large main compartment and six zippered accessory pockets provide ample storage for optics, camera equipment, and other gear for your outdoor excursion
Eyepiece adapters are required to fit HDF eyepiece to IS R bodies. Use 40927S adapter to fit 40831S and 40862S HDF collar thread eyepieces. Use 40925S adapter to fit 40810S and 40861S HDF internal screw thread eyepieces.
GREEN MESH - A new design for 2019 with unparalleled comfort. Adjustable fit & Patented Flex-Fit 110 Technology & the ultimate DSFA Cap.
ORANGE - This is made up of a total of six panels. It has a fleece inner lining and fold-down flaps to keep your ears warm. There is also a patch on both sides for attaching personal objects.
The new SWAROVSKI OPTIK lifestyle accessories are a stylish companion for bringing you enjoyment while you are out birding, as well as in your daily routine and during your leisure time. With its well-conceived design and excellent functionality, it complements the entire range of SWAROVSKI OPTIK products.
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK umbrella comprises 12 heavy-duty panels and a robust aluminum shaft with a black EVA grip. It opens automatically by pressing a button and has a diameter of 110 cm/43.3 in.
Manufactured in the Yorkshire. Idleback Combo Chair with Saddle Seat Ready for photography, spotting scopes, binoculars & telescopes. Ideal for terrestrial & astronomy observation. Hard/Delicate surface feet covers available (below).
On display at Grovers & available to drop ship to your address. Optic weight limit 2.5kg (depends on the size of your optic/camera & the steadiness required).
The Baader MicroStage II enables camera adaption onto almost any telescope, direct on eyepiece, onto spotting scope and many binoculars.
- 20x20cm microfibre cleaning cloth specifically designed to remove dirt, grease, dust, fingerprints and other particles from a wide range of glass and plastic lenses, CD’s, mobile phone and camera screens.
- Fully Multi-Coated optical system – BK-7 prisms
- 6× magnification and an adjustable dioptre
- High light transmission with true colour optics
- Standard/Horizontal Distance/Angle/Rain/Hunt modes
- Wide Angle optical system – 420ft/140m @ 1000yds
- Measure distances accurate to +/- 1 metre/yard
- Auto shut off battery save feature
See below for manual instructions download
For Hawke 50/56mm Endurance & 50mm Nature-Trek Spotting Scopes. Digiscoping with a camera specific T-Ring (Canon EOS / Nikon / Micro 4:3 etc) - see below.
A T-Ring is one of the first accessories you will need if you want to take pictures through a telescope or spotting scope. If you have a "Four Thirds" camera body, then this T-Ring is for you.