- Biological microscope with powers from 40x to 600x Zoom
- eyepiece from 10x to 20x
- 4x, 15x, 30x objective lenses
- Plug and Play Digital camera
- Top and bottom LED illumination
- Imaging software included on CD-ROM
- Four real arthropod specimens provide a wide range of opportunities for examination and discovery
A great way for young scientists and nature enthusiasts explore the microscopic world. This kit comes with a compound microscope and a number of specimens and accessories to stimulate their curiosity.
Includes USB Imager for use with laptop or desktop computer
The Celestron Labs CM2000CF Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features you’re looking for at an economical price. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), you’ll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x
Includes Digital Microscope Imager for live view & recording
LED. light source
10x (with pointer) and 20x eyepieces
4 fully achromatic objective lenses - 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
View specimens at 40x, 80x 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage and coaxial focus with coarse and fine focusing knobs
Large magnifying set with stand and measuring scale
Omegon slides: 50 glass well slides
Dissecting kit for microscopy - 8 pieces in a rust-proof design with a clear plastic case
The Omegon experiment set - the perfect addition to your microscope
Seven Piece instrument set for use with microscopes
The CP-60, MagniVisor Deluxe from our PRO Series is a hands free, head-worn magnifier with 4 different lenses; 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x and 3x .
- USB-powered handheld digital microscope.
- Built-in 2MP digital camera for capturing images and videos.
- Wide range of magnification for a wide range of uses: 10x - 150x magnification.
- Image captures up to 1920 X 1080 pixels.
- Eight adjustable white LED illumination points.
- MicroCapture Pro Software Included.
- 20x20cm microfibre cleaning cloth specifically designed to remove dirt, grease, dust, fingerprints and other particles from a wide range of glass and plastic lenses, CD’s, mobile phone and camera screens.
The 57107 Pocket folding inspection magnifier is suitable for close up inspection of plants & insects as well as reading a variety of small print documents.
The InfiniClear digital microscope offers magnification from 60x up to 250x. It connects to a PC, Laptop or Android Smartphone/tablet via USB and comes with xploview software which allows live viewing, plus recording of video and still images