This eyepiece reducer enables 1.25 inch eyepieces or accessories to fit into 2 inch focusers and diagonals, it uses Baaders innovative Clicklock clamping system that has proved time and again to save time, and wear and tear, on your eyepieces or other accessories when changing them.
With 31.7mm Baader ClickLock clamp. The latest version of one of the finest astronomical barlows ever made has been manufactured exclusively for Baader Planetarium by Carl Zeiss.
Riplet lens design for anastigmatic flat field suitable to complement the high image quality of the Hyperion Zoom. Converts every Hyperion Zoom into a 3.5 - 10.5mm high power Astro-Zoom eyepiece.
2 inch ED Glass Barlow lens. Comes complete with 2" to 1.25" adaptor which allows the use of 1.25" and 2" eyepieces. Compression ringed for non marking grip. Superior quality glass
This useful 50.8mm to 31.7mm reducer has a tiny 1mm profile saving valuable back focus. This makes it the ideal companion for the Steeltrack Newtonian and Refractor Crayford Focusers.
Premium x3 Barlow Lens consisting of four lens elements.
Brass Compresssion Ring to hold eyepieces.
Premium x3 short Barlow lens with T-mount camera adaptor thread.
The Celestron 2” Luminos Barlow Lens increases the magnification of your 2” and 1.25” eyepieces by 2.5x. The premium 4-element apochromatic optics are fully multi-coated for optimum light transmission and yield high contrast, true color images.
The beautiful hard-anodized aluminum housing matches the eyepieces in the Celestron Luminos line.
- Double the magnification of each eyepiece you own with the Omni 2X Barlow Lens.
- Keep the eye relief of your eyepieces while getting 2X the power.
- Slides into 1.25” focusers and diagonals and accepts 1.25” eyepieces.
- Fully multi-coated optics with blackened edges for good light transmission and minimal reflections.
- Quality X-Cel LX 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece.
- 3-element apochromatic, fully multi-coated optics offer up bright, sharp images.
- A rubber grip helps to avoid accidental drops
- Barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25” filters.
- A brass compression ring holds the eyepiece firmly in place.
Quality X-Cel LX 3x Barlow triples the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece, perfect for owners of fast, short focal length telescopes
To connect all parts of the Baader M68 System directly to a Celestron or AstroPhysics 3,3" thread
Designed for serious Astro-Imagers. Optimised for the Evostar-72ED PRO, this superb quality accessory effectively reduces the telescope’s focal length by a factor of 0.85x and provides much improved field-edge correction
Special Reducer 2 Inch / 1 1/4 for NT Steeltrack with 4.5mm Optical Height Only