Celestron’s new EdgeHD reducers features a custom 4 element optical design engineered to maintain the flat-field performance of our award winning EdgeHD optical system. Unlike generic reducers, our premium reducers provide substantial back focus to accommodate an assortment of imaging accessories.
This useful 50.8mm to 31.7mm reducer has a tiny 1mm profile saving valuable back focus. This makes it the ideal companion for the Steeltrack Newtonian and Refractor Crayford Focusers.
- Double the magnification of each eyepiece you own with the Omni 2X Barlow Lens.
- Keep the eye relief of your eyepieces while getting 2X the power.
- Slides into 1.25” focusers and diagonals and accepts 1.25” eyepieces.
- Fully multi-coated optics with blackened edges for good light transmission and minimal reflections.
- Quality X-Cel LX 2x Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece.
- 3-element apochromatic, fully multi-coated optics offer up bright, sharp images.
- A rubber grip helps to avoid accidental drops
- Barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25” filters.
- A brass compression ring holds the eyepiece firmly in place.
- The EdgeHD .7x Focal Reducer Lens makes your EdgeHD 9.25" one full F-Stop faster than f/10, reducing your exposure time by half to capture the same brightness of object
- 4-element lens design
- Maintains similar flat-field performance as native EdgeHD optical design
- Increases field of view by 43% to better capture wide field images
This combination focal reducer and field corrector lens accessory works with all Celestron 5", 6", 8", 9 1/4", 11" and 14" (NON Edge HD) Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes. This clever accessory makes it possible to have a dual focal ratio instrument, without sacrificing image quality. The Reducer/Corrector is f/6.3 for C5, C6, C8, C9¼ and C11 (NON Edge HD) telescopes and f/7 for the C14 telescope.
Premium x3 short Barlow lens with T-mount camera adaptor thread.
Premium x3 Barlow Lens consisting of four lens elements.
Brass Compresssion Ring to hold eyepieces.
2 inch ED Glass Barlow lens. Comes complete with 2" to 1.25" adaptor which allows the use of 1.25" and 2" eyepieces. Compression ringed for non marking grip. Superior quality glass
This eyepiece reducer enables 1.25 inch eyepieces or accessories to fit into 2 inch focusers and diagonals, it uses Baaders innovative Clicklock clamping system that has proved time and again to save time, and wear and tear, on your eyepieces or other accessories when changing them.
Riplet lens design for anastigmatic flat field suitable to complement the high image quality of the Hyperion Zoom. Converts every Hyperion Zoom into a 3.5 - 10.5mm high power Astro-Zoom eyepiece.
With 31.7mm Baader ClickLock clamp. The latest version of one of the finest astronomical barlows ever made has been manufactured exclusively for Baader Planetarium by Carl Zeiss.
Designed for serious Astro-Imagers.
Special Reducer 2 Inch / 1 1/4 for NT Steeltrack with 4.5mm Optical Height Only